Follow along for frequently asked questions regarding the services I provide. Of course, if this list does not answer the questions you may have, please reach out and I would be happy to get back to you.
What are your service fees?
- WHOListic Initial Assessments (90 Minute) Appointment $250
- 1 Hr Home Visit $150
- 45 Minute Visit $135
As a caregiver, do I need to attend the visit?
- Yes, for Initial Assessments
For other appointments it depends on the level of comfort of the client, the caregiver and the clients cognition.
Communication with caregivers/family after appointments will always be provided.
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
- Nurse Practitioners (NP) are registered nurses who have additional education and nursing experience.
- Click here for more information about what a Nurse Practitioner is/does.
Do I need to leave my family doctor to see you?
- No, I am happy to send correspondence with your Family Physician
Can you be my Primary Care Provider?
- Yes! I would be delighted to.
Are your services covered by insurance?
- Unfortunately, no. Insurance companies do not recognize Nurse Practitioners yet.
- You can claim your visits as medical expenses on your income tax
What are your appointment hours?
- Appointments will be available:
- Tuesday 1:00 - 8:00pm
- Wednesdays 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Other days and times can be negotiated